Learn about our software solutions
Here are some features and functionality you should expect from your ERP:
- Security by user and department while maintaining a consistent user interface and interactivity across all modules.
- Attributed inventory to easily configure like-items and maximize efficiency for product setup and sell price, purchase cost maintenance, and order entry.
- Reduced time to process customer and supplier transactions.
- Customizable, automated price calculations for every customer and order.
- True landed cost based on what you actually paid.
- Complete visibility of customer and supplier transactions.
- Monitoring and reporting of product inventory levels and purchasing requirements for single or multiple locations.
- Exception-based reporting to identify key inventory, sales, purchasing, and financial issues.
Apero Solutions gives you more than an ERP and WMS solution. You’ll benefit from over 35 years of industry experience and a team of experts who understand the pain points, unique business processes and operational requirements in the retail and distribution industries.
Consulting — We provide proactive consulting services to help make our ERP work for you. We also share best practices to ensure a successful implementation. As experts in ERP software, we assist you with strategic planning for software implementation.
Hosting — Implementing ERP Cloud Hosting by Apero Solutions will allow you to take advantage of our proven processes and methodologies—all while reducing costs.
Implementation — We’ll work together to establish custom-fit solutions designed especially for you. We’ll be with you every step of the way with our Seven-Step Implementation Commitment Program.
You can read more about our services here.
We understand that distribution consists of a variety of industries that function in different ways. This includes detailed supply chain execution, lean inventory, and maintaining a complete quote-to-cash cycle.
Apero Solutions provides software services to distribution businesses in many industries, including:
- Food and beverage
- Clothing and accessories
- HVAC, plumbing and electrical electronics, technology, and other durable and non-durable goods
Our products have several integrations that work smoothly with your existing technology and business requirements. Latitude’s flexible architecture also enables smooth integration with a variety of third-party CRMs—including Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
You can get real-time updates on order statuses by integrating our ERP with Compass B2B e-Commerce. Latitude ERP also integrates with many Business Intelligence (BI) systems, which can use data stored in the ERP and present actionable opportunities via user-friendly dashboards and reports.
Latitude ERP and Pinpoint WMS are compatible with most mobile devices. Your sales and warehouse teams can stay flexible by working from their tablets and smartphones and RF devices.
Customer relationship management (CRM) software automates the sales and marketing functions of your company. It provides data on lead behavior and demographics, allowing companies to personalize their communication with leads and customers.
ERP software is more inclusive and connects multiple departments across your business. It integrates and organizes the data necessary for back office and front office operations. ERP software is designed for business-wide use, integrating data from your warehouse, human resources, sales, and purchasing departments for single or multiple locations, divisions and entities.
ERP pricing depends on many factors. Companies of different sizes, structure and offerings have different requirements for their ERP features. Purchasing a new ERP involves licensing, implementation and training. By investing early in the planning and implementation phase you will reduce your total cost of ownership (TCO). Most businesses experience the full ROI within three years due to the many benefits of Latitude ERP.
Our products have two pricing options available. With the Subscription License model, pricing is based on the delivery service and number of users that access the system. Subscription (SaaS) costs are inclusive of all software license fees, software updates, maintenance and support. Our perpetual licence is the ‘traditional’ model used to purchase software. You pay for your software licence up-front and have the right to use it indefinitely while maintaining the annual maintenance and support contract.
Ask us about our pricing by requesting an estimate here.
Many first-time ERP users decide to adopt the system when they’re missing core functionality and scalability in their entry-level accounting software. ERP’s purpose extends far beyond accounting and financials.
ERP solutions like Latitude ERP are built with applications that cover your inventory, sales, purchasing, A/R, A/P, financials, distribution logistics, sales, purchasing needs. They integrate mission-critical data from all these departments onto one platform, keeping your business connected and high-performing.
Pinpoint Warehouse Management System (WMS) automates and controls the movement and storage of materials and supplies within a warehouse — without the cumbersome “paper” flow associated with picking and putting away inventory.
Pinpoint WMS offers real-time visibility of inventory movement to help users identify the exact location of stock, their latest order statuses, eliminate shipping errors, and attain higher fulfilment levels. With deeper insight into their warehouse floor, managers and decision-makers can improve their productivity and profitability.
Whether you’re a distributor, wholesaler, or supplier, Pinpoint will ensure inventory is organized, accurate and timely.
Pinpoint WMS is more powerful than your typical warehouse management software. Most businesses have a warehouse superstar that they rely and lean on every day. Pinpoint WMS levels the playing field between your “best” and “worst” warehouse employee. Pinpoint WMS enforces rules and checkpoints for all warehouse processes to increase efficiencies, accuracy and productivity by providing the following features and benefits:
- Integrated use of barcodes and bin locations
- Radio frequency-based scanners (RF Devices) increasing accuracy
- Scanning product barcodes increases product accuracy. You don’t need to rely on all employees having 100% product knowledge.
- Scanning storage location labels, as items are put away, ensures that inventory is input into the system — and the warehouse — accurately. You no longer need to remember where you put something. The system does it for you.
- Scanning addresses and products on the outbound ensures that the right item is being taken out of the right location.
- Integrate directly to the ERP – one version of order and inventory status
- Line-by-line confirmation of orders
- Reduced time-to-market for order fulfillment
- Reduced labor and training costs
- Automation of picking and put-away tasks including order of priority, location of the product, and most effective quantity for picking (piece/case/pallet)
- More effective use of warehouse space, including bin and overstock location
- Higher inventory accuracy year-round
- With no more forgotten entries on an Excel spreadsheet, you can ensure more accurate stock levels and increase the fulfillment rate of customer orders