Latitude Release L2.20.21 - Highlights
- I/R ship-debit batch for customer price "contracts"
- I/R Ship-debit records by customer rebate groups
- I/R ship debit rebates based on trade price
- I/R Ship-debit logic calculated on ship-date or order date
- S/O Line Groups in sales order entry
- S/O New order “status” inquiry to display & edit current status
- S/O New parameter to bypass "free freight" logic in sales order entry
- S/O Picking / packing slip document & electronic signatures from PickXpress
- P2 Additional output formats for printing packing slips
- NEW Latitude module app: PickXpress - New Mobile Warehouse Pick Application
Latitude Engage L2.20.21 - Highlights
- Additions and Global Updates:
- General – of interest to all Users
- Customer Rebate Groups and Customer Rebate Types
- Report Code Setup function added / fully developed
- Administrator tool updates:
- Customer Management inquiry
- Synonym Inquiry
- Sales / Pick Teams
- Journal Inquiry: full functionality added – new documentation added to Apero Customer Portals – see “GL Inquiries – Engage.pdf”
- S/O (and S/W) contact information functionality has been enhanced (Engage only)
- S/W Service Work Order: much development has been completed; full functionality expected to be in place for the next release (Release L2 20 22)
Pinpoint WMS Release 38.01 – Highlights
For facilities with high line counts on outbound picks, a new option for filtering active orders will allow you to see only the lines that are not yet complete. No more scrolling through 300+ lines to find the one that isn’t finished!
Request Engine changes have been made to allow better use of cross-dock locations.
Custom requests added:
- support the printing of multiple different types of packing slips per shipment
- allow more copy/paste functionality in ShipXpress
- add a stage_mask field for optional use on RF Picking labels
Optionally restrict the ability to pack LPs and their contents onto pallets.
Bug fixes to ShipXpress LP hospitalization and “Return to Stock” functionality.
This version contains several items that required changes in Pinpoint, Latitude and ShipXpress, or at least two of the three. As a result, the classification of features has not been as “cut and dried” as in previous releases. For the sake of clarity each new feature has been described in one place in this document.
- RF display of “spec codes” to receivers
- The addition of MSDS functionality to Pinpoint
- The optional use of cists on inbound stock adjustments from Pinpoint
- Passing of LP numbers and LP structure back to Latitude
Apero Trax Release Notes
- A/P: supp.rename.load function for renaming batches of suppliers
- A/P: Batch auto email functionality for A/P cheque stubs
- A/R: cust.rename.load function for renaming batches of customers
- C/M: Additional columns added to the excel output of commission.reg
- S/O: New parameter for setting Currency-ID when using Reprice option
Download release notes