Simply stated, ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is business management software that is used to collect, manage, and interpret data from a variety of business activities.
What is Apero ERP?
The Latitude ERP is integrated retail and wholesale distribution software designed to empower distributors so they can control and manage all aspects of their business from a single source. No more integration complications from disparate systems. No more add-ons required. All of the core functions you need are right at your fingertips.
Click here to view our infographic and discover the Apero difference in ERP solutions.
Latitude integrates financials, sales, purchasing, and inventory tasks through a flexible platform. This system is fully integrated and controls all aspects of your business. The Latitude software suite provides solutions in the areas of:
- Finance (from payable, receivable, and inventory subledgers directly integrated to your general ledger)
- Inventory control including bill of materials and inventory revaluation functionality
- Sales processing via desktop, web and mobility
- Purchasing based on user selections of simple to complex strategies controlled by specific product and location
- Customer rebate processing, light service work order tracking, commissions reporting, and EDI integration
One of the big advantages users gain with Latitude is enhanced flexibility through a user-friendly interface and customizable programming options. We specialize in custom-fit solutions to meet the changing needs of your growing organization.
- Consistent user interface interactivity across all modules
- Attributed inventory to easily configure like-items and maximize efficiency for product setup and price and cost maintenance
- Reduced time to process customer and supplier transactions
- Customizable automated price calculations for every customer and order
- True landed cost based on what you actually paid secured by user and department
- Complete visibility of customer and supplier transactions
- Monitoring of product inventory levels and purchasing requirements for single or multiple locations
- Exception-based reporting to identify key inventory, sales, purchasing, and financial issues
Who is it for?
- As a distributor, you’ll be able to offer better customer service.
- As a CFO, you’ll be able to calculate and keep track of real costs.
- As a CEO, you’ll have the visibility to be able to reduce costs and increase profits.
Why should you implement Apero’s business solution?